We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wheat: beat the egg whites with the sugar, then add the yolks, flour, oil, lemon peel, vanilla sugar and baking powder quenched with lemon juice. Mix everything carefully so as not to drop too much foam from the egg whites. Half of the composition is mixed with 3 teaspoons of cocoa.
Wallpaper a tray with waxed paper, greased with a little butter. We pour the yellow dough in one half of the tray and in the other half the cocoa composition. Bake for about 40 minutes, over medium heat. Let's not forget to check with a toothpick the baking of the dough. After cooling, cut the dough in half, exactly on the line that separates the two colors. We can combine - alternate countertops: yellow or brown bottom layer. It will be filled with cream.
Cream: boil the flour with the milk until it becomes a thicker paste.
Rub the butter with the sugar, lemon juice, vanilla essence (possibly also grated lemon peel). Mix the two compositions, if the cream is not soft enough we can put more lemon juice.
The tops are syruped with a little coffee, filled with cream. Grease the cake with cream and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Quick recipe. Sugar-free and flour-free chocolate cake
METHOD OF PREPARATION: Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into small pieces. Put the eggs, bananas, cocoa powder and baking powder in the blender jar. Pass the ingredients until you get a homogeneous composition. Transfer it to a greased form with a little butter or refined sunflower oil. Spread it evenly. Bake the cake for 5-7 minutes in the microwave. Check that it is ready by the toothpick test. Let it cool, then turn it over on a plate.
Prepare the glaze: put the chopped chocolate and milk in a heat-resistant bowl. Heat them a little in the microwave, then mix them until smooth. Pour and spread the icing on the surface of the cake. Portion and serve the cake with great pleasure! It is so soft, moist, fine and chocolatey that you will want to prepare it every day!
A Night in Venice Cake
Maybe you've heard of this cake, One night in Venice. I recently heard a discussion from a culinary group on Facebook. The discussion was about what cakes housewives make now for the holidays. And it was mentioned, not just once, this cake. One night in Venice.
Curious by nature, I started doing research on the net. I could not find out the origin of the recipe. It seems that the source would be the bucataras.ro website. But I'm not sure. Anyway, I made the cake "A night in Venice" in my own style, so you will not find the original recipe reproduced, but the reinterpreted version.
Why it's called One night in Venice I couldn't find out. That would have been the inspiration for the title of the one who created it when he published the recipe. But it would not be the only recipe with a different name, let's face it. There is even a cake "Petre Roman"And I also wonder why you were saying that. Maybe I'll do it out of curiosity in the near future.
Until another time to return to our cake, One night in Venice. It is a simple and easy to prepare cake and I think that is why it is so made by housewives.
Basically, these are two countertops, one coconut and one cocoa, baked together over which a vanilla cream with butter is placed and the cake is finished with a chocolate icing. Simple, right? And interesting.
See HERE how to make Snickers cake!
Good, said and done. After I researched the way the cake is made One night in Venice I got to work. And since I don't like butter creams, I used the same cream here as for the poppy and blackberry jelly cake & # 8211 see the recipe here.
In addition, to reduce calories (yes, I have a fix with this) I would give up the chocolate icing on top. But not chocolate. I replaced the icing with grated chocolate. Simpler, easier to make and more economical.
Cake Day and night
Whisk the egg whites with sugar. In a bowl, mix the yolks with salt, vanilla and water. When the egg whites are well foamed, mix lightly with the mixed yolks. Add flour mixed with baking powder and cocoa.
The obtained composition is placed in a tray lined with baking paper and placed in the heated oven. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, check with a toothpick. Allow to cool completely.
In a saucepan put gelatin soaked in cold milk, sugar, eggs and mix. Put the pan on Bain-Marie, stirring occasionally. When it has thickened, take it off the steam bath and leave it to cool. When the cream has cooled, add whipped cream, rum and vanilla essence. Mix until you get a homogeneous composition.
In the tray in which we baked the top, put a food foil, sprinkle with syrup, then add the top. Syrup the top with the rest of the syrup, then add the cream. Spread evenly, refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
If you like this recipe, you can share it on social networks. Use the buttons below.
- Wet countertop with cocoa (24 cm diameter)
- 150 g flour
- 30 g cocoa
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml oil
- 80 ml of hard, hot coffee
- 120 g plain yogurt
- Choux (25 pieces)
- 80 ml water
- 30 g butter
- A little salt
- 60 g flour
- 2 eggs (80-100 g)
- For umlut choux
- 300 ml whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- vanilla (powder, pods, extract or essence)
- Chocolate mousse
- 250 g chocolate (100 g with milk and 150 g bitter)
- 100 ml of milk
- 3 sheets of gelatin (6 g or 7 g granules)
- 450 ml whipped cream
- 100 g household chocolate
- 100 ml whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons oil
Extremely puff pastry cakes - "Day and night"!
These cakes with salty filling will not even be able to cool down because they will already be eaten!
For the dough:
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
& # 8211 3 glasses of flour (or as much as the dough requires).
For the filling:
& # 8211 200 gr of meat cut into small pieces
& # 8211 100 gr of grated cheese.
For greased dough sheets:
For greased surface:
& # 8211 sesame or cumin seeds.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pre-fry the meat with onions in the pan with oil and let the filling cool.
2. Mix warm milk with salt and baking powder.
3. Incorporate the flour, knead the dough and let it rest for 10 minutes, covering it.
4. Sprinkle the worktop with flour, transfer the dough and divide it into 4 pieces, which you round.
5. On the floured surface, spread round countertops, grease them with oil on both sides and place them on a plate. Leave the cakes for 30 minutes, covering them.
6. Mix the cheese with grated cheese.
7. Spread the tops with your hands in very thin sheets of dough, grease them with melted butter and sprinkle them with starch.
8. Fold each sheet of dough into 3, grease them again with butter, sprinkle them with starch and fold them into an envelope.
9. Spread each envelope in long rectangular countertops and cut circles with a round bowl.
10. Make an incision to the middle of the circle, add the filling, on one side of the meat, on the other side of the cheese and cheese, then roll both sides towards the middle, until you get a bun consisting of 2 cones.
11. Place the buns on the tray lined with baking paper, grease them with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame and cumin.
13. Bake the cakes at 180 ° С for 25 minutes, depending on the oven.
& Quot; Easter Night Cake & quot! A special and delicious dessert
The "Easter Night" cake is an adaptation of the Regina Maria cake recipe, a cake that deserves to be put on your list of Easter cake recipes.
For the vanilla top:
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons oil
4 tablespoons flour
a teaspoon tip baking powder
For the walnut countertop:
5 egg whites
5 tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons ground walnuts
5 tablespoons breadcrumbs
2 drops of almond essence
For the cream:
100 g old powder
2 tablespoons starch
400 ml of milk
200 g chocolate
200 g butter
Method of preparation
beat hard with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar and mix until you get a dense and shiny foam. Rub the yolks with oil and vanilla essence over the egg whites and mix lightly. At the end, incorporate the flour mixed with baking powder, mixing lightly with a spatula, with movements from bottom to top.
Pour the composition into the tray (40/28 cm) lined with baking paper and bake on medium heat for about 20 minutes.
Remove the top from the tray, put it on a grill and leave it to cool with the baking paper.
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar and mix well until you get a glossy foam that holds well to the blades of the mixer and makes spikes to the touch. Add the almond essence, ground walnuts and breadcrumbs and mix lightly with a spatula with movements from bottom to top.
Pour the composition into the tray (40/28 cm) lined with baking paper and bake on medium heat for about 25 minutes, depending on the oven. Cool on a grill, along with the baking paper.
Mix the yolks, sugar and starch well until a homogeneous cream is obtained. Pour the milk little by little, stirring constantly, so that no lumps form.
Put the pot on low heat and stirring constantly with a whisk, boil the composition until it thickens, like a pudding. In the hot cream we put the broken chocolate pieces and the diced butter. Mix well until smooth. Set the dish aside, let it cool a bit, then let it cool.
How to prepare chocolate cream
In the tray in which we baked the tops, lined with food foil, we put the vanilla top, from which we first removed the baking paper.
Day and night
Ilenuta, the dough spreads a bit hard and always breaks, but you can & quot patches back & quot. this will not affect the final appearance!
Good thing you didn't add any more flour. they even became "concrete" and lost their fragility.
To spread the sheet more easily (especially the one containing cocoa), try to grease the table and the twister with a little oil.
• 09.08.2013 06:50:54
Translucent, you're right! They are really good looking and especially very good.
• 04.08.2013 13:09:27
The cookies are very nice but it's a bit of flour, if we add more they probably come out too strong. But how do we spread the sheet? That's the question.
• 11.03.2010 15:13:52
Dhany, good thing you came out and liked it, otherwise I had a problem!
Usually, for cakes and pies, I use butter with 82% fat.
It's more expensive, but I never fail with it.
Rub the foam either with a spoon or with a mixer and most importantly, it does not contain much water, which separates from other types of less greasy butter and can cause the cream you prepare to be cut.
Show older comments
• 11.03.2010 13:06:47
I made them. are. ddddddddddeeeeeeeeeellllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
with a little honey on top. and a cup of tea. mhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm. what goodness. good appetite, girls.
• 10.03.2010 18:33:23
They are good, but the butter didn't foam. (and I left it like that.
it must be a certain butter. to get the foam out?
Snow White Cake Ingredient:
Ingredients for the tender sheets of Snow White cake:
- 1 or
- 450 grams of flour (approximately, differs depending on the size of the egg and the quality of the flour)
- 120 grams of 80% butter
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 sachet of ammonium for cakes
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or 3 tablespoons flour
- the juice and peel of a large lemon
- 300 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 150 grams of melted white chocolate with 3 tablespoons of oil
- 30 grams of dark chocolate
Preparing Sheets for Snow White Cake:
1. Froth the butter, salt, sugar and vanilla sugar, then add the egg, mix a little, add the ammonium bicarbonate dissolved in the milk and finally the flour. Mix with a spoon, then knead quickly until you get a compact and non-sticky dough (click on any of the images below to enlarge).
2. Divide the dough obtained into 4 equal parts.
3. Each quarter of the dough will become a thin sheet. I proceed as follows: to obtain sheets as equal as possible, I draw a rectangle of equal size (approximately 35 & # 21525 cm) on four sheets of baking paper to determine the size of the rectangle I orient myself according to an ordinary tray (not too big!) Of stove, to be slightly smaller than this. I turn the sheet with the part I drew down and put the dough on it:
I cover with another sheet of baking paper, not drawn, and I start to spread the sheet with the twister, between the two sheets of baking paper:
Of course, the rolling pin will not push the dough strictly within the limits of the drawn rectangle, but I cut out what exceeds the drawing and fill in where it is missing, pressing, so I get this sheet about 1-2 mm thick and with regular edges:
4. Transfer each sheet with the paper underneath on a tray (or on the back of a tray) and place it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, very carefully, as soon as the edges are slightly tanned the sheets are baked. We will obtain 4 sheets of close dimensions, thus limiting the losses when we straighten the edges of the cake. The sheets will be very fragile as soon as they come out of the oven, but after they cool they harden very much, and will freeze after we fill them with cream.
Preparation of cream for Snow White Cake:
5. Beat the eggs with the sugar in a fireproof bowl. Homogenize the starch, or, as the case may be, flour, with 4 tablespoons of cold water, add the juice of a large lemon, then the grated lemon peel and mix well. Say everything over the beaten eggs, mix well and put the bowl on low heat (or, more safely, in a bain marie), stirring constantly. Boil until thickened, then set aside and wait for it to cool:
6. The cooled boiled cream is mixed with butter until we get a frothy cream. Divide the cream into three and divide this amount on the first three sheets, smoothing well and covering the cream with the next sheet.
7. After the third sheet greased with cream, cover everything with the last sheet and press the cake with a weight. It's the kind of cake that needs to be kept for a few hours in a cool place (or even overnight) before cutting it, but once this waiting time is over, it will amaze anyone with its fragility.
8. Optionally, you can prepare a icing for the surface of the cake, but it is just as tasty simply powdered with sugar. For the icing, melt the white chocolate in the bain-marie with the oil, stirring continuously, until you get an unctuous composition. Place the hot icing over the cake, smoothing well with a long-bladed knife. At the same time we must have bitter chocolate melted in the microwave or in a bain-marie and placed in a bag or in a baking syringe, with which diagonal lines are drawn on the surface glazed with white chocolate, then with a toothpick draw lines perpendicular to the dark chocolate ones (the icing process can be watched on video in the “Sleeping Beauty” Cake recipe).
After the icing hardens, cut the cake with a knife permanently soaked in hot water. Great appetite!
BURNED SUGAR CAKE
I don't know why, but every time I have more eggs in the fridge, I think of an apple cake with burnt sugar cream or a cake with burnt sugar cream.
It happened to be a fuller day, so I decided at the last moment to bury a quick cake as simple as it was tasty and appetizing.
We all like it and we can never refuse it, especially since it is extremely sweet and very aromatic, thanks to the burnt sugar syrup.
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
I chose to make the cake in a round guguluf tray, and to get the much desired syrup and basic flavor, I need an additional 5 tablespoons of sugar that I caramelize and line the tray by rotating it carefully so that it evenly cover the bottom of the tray and the sides.
I then take care of the countertop for which I mix the eggs very well with the sugar until they turn white and double in volume.
I add the vanilla essence, then sift the dry ingredients and incorporate them very easily into the egg foam.
I pour the composition into the pan and immediately start the cream.
Mix the seven eggs with the caster sugar and vanilla sugar, then mix them for a few minutes and add the whole milk.
It is time to carefully pour the egg and milk composition with a graduated cup on the edge of the tray in which I put the top and I watch with delight as it rises above, thus becoming the support for the cake that will be turned at the end.
Heat the oven to 160 ° C, prepare a pan with hot water and put in it my cake tray that will bake in a bain-marie for 40-45 minutes.
I get a very fine cream without holes in which to burn burnt sugar syrup, and the cake will be smooth and evenly glazed with caramelized sugar that easily penetrates both the cream and the extremely fluffy cocoa top.
I turn the cake over after at least an hour of rest on a support with higher edges and let it cool overnight. It can be served with whipped cream, but I like the natural taste and intense aroma of caramelized sugar that always makes me think of my childhood and the first experiences of preparing cakes in my home kitchen.