We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Very good especially in the morning for coffee :)
- 200 gr cornstarch
- 100 gr flour
- 120 gr butter
- 1 or
- 3 yolks
- 200 gr sugar
- 1 baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 120 gr dark chocolate chips (chocolate beans)
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cookies:
1. Rub the butter with the sugar. Add the eggs one by one.
2. Separately mix all the solid ingredients and then add them over the butter cream and eggs.
3. Then homogenize with a teaspoon take the dough and put in the tray that has been previously lined with baking paper.
4. Bake at 180 degrees until they take on color (about 8 minutes).
5. Remove from the oven and leave to cool, then we can put them in a jar for cookies, where they will last longer.
You can use any chocolate you want. I used bitter to put enough sugar to make it sweet. If you use white or milk chocolate then cut out the sugar.