We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put the apricots in a bowl covered with brandy and leave in the fridge until the next day;
Chest sliced but not to the end, lightly beaten, seasoned with salt and pepper, put slices of ham on top, sprinkle with tarragon, and a little olive oil;
pour the apricots with the brandy in the blender, add the chestnut paste, 1 tablespoon of tarragon and anise and make a paste from these ingredients;
we put the paste on top of the ham, we roll it, we catch it with toothpicks, we pass the roll through oil, we wrap it in tightly wrapped food foil and we leave it in the fridge for 1 hour;
then fry the roll in a little oil, then put it in the oven to brown;
serve immediately with any garnish we have.
Turkey stuffed with rice
Turkey stuffed with rice, onions, oranges, seasoned with rosemary and oregano.
Zucchini with water chestnuts
Zucchini with water chestnuts, prepared with soy sauce, poultry soup and green onions
Whole turkey in the oven
Whole turkey baked in the oven, seasoned with basil, thyme and rosemary
Chicken breast stuffed with liver and chestnuts - especially tasty
- Chicken breast stuffed with liver and chestnuts (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Chicken breast stuffed with liver and chestnuts
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- When the onion becomes glassy, add the liver and pepper (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) When the onion becomes glassy, add the liver and pepper
- Add the breadcrumbs and chestnut slices and mix with the liver (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Add the breadcrumbs and chestnut slices and mix with the liver
- Take half a chicken breast, salt it, then put a few slices of red pepper (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Take half a chicken breast, salt it, then put a few slices of red pepper
- The filling is spread on the breast piece, above the pepper slices (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The filling is spread on the chest piece, above the pepper slices
- The meat is tied with string and greased with a little oil, then sprinkled with salt, pepper, paprika and marjoram (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The meat is tied with string and greased with a little oil, then sprinkled with salt, pepper, paprika and marjoram
- Remove the breast from the oven, sprinkle with its own sauce and serve with your favorite garnish. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Remove the breast from the oven, sprinkle with your own sauce and serve with your favorite garnish.
Enjoy with your loved ones a special steak made of chicken breast stuffed with liver and chestnuts in the oven. It is a tasty dish that can be served just as well at a family dinner, parties or New Year's Eve dinner.
4 halves of chicken breast with skin,
150 g poultry liver,
1 green onion,
1 red pepper,
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs,
50 ml oil,
1 teaspoon dried marjoram,
6-8 finely chopped green parsley leaves,
salt, pepper, paprika
Method of preparation:
Wash the meat and liver. Then set aside on a piece of absorbent paper or napkin and allow to dry. Chicken breast sprinkled with marjoram on top, marinate in balsamic vinegar diluted with a little water. Leave for at least 30 minutes.
The liver is cut into larger pieces and the onion is finely chopped.
One third of the peppers are cut into cubes, the rest are cut into one cm thick strips. Peel the chestnuts, then cut into thin slices.
In a large frying pan, put the oil, and after it has heated, add the onion. After 2-3 minutes, when the onion becomes glassy, add the liver and pepper and fry slowly for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then remove from the heat. The liver is crushed with a fork.
Add the breadcrumbs and chestnut slices, mix with the liver then add the marjoram and parsley leaves.
Take half a chicken breast, salt it, then put a few slices of red pepper.
The filling is divided in half. The first part lies on the chest piece, above the pepper slices. Put a few slices of pepper on top of the filling, and then another piece of chicken. The meat is tied with string and greased with a little oil, then sprinkled with salt, pepper, paprika and marjoram. Do the same with the remaining two pieces of meat.
Then place in a pan, sprinkle with the rest of the oil, pour a little water and put in the preheated oven at 180C for 35-40 minutes. From time to time, grease the chicken breast with its own juice.
Remove the breast from the oven and let it sit for a few minutes, then sprinkle with its own sauce and serve with your favorite garnish.
How to make chicken stuffed with mushrooms
Heat the oil in a pan, then finely chop the onion, leave it to harden until it softens a little.
The mushrooms, cleaned of impurities and washed, we will cut them into juliennes and put them to harden over the onion, until the water left in them will decrease.
Chop the garlic into thin slices, adding it over the mushroom composition which has dropped enough to become a compact composition.
The washed and finely chopped parsley is added over the composition, lightly mixing everything with a spatula, after which we pull the pan off the heat, leaving the filling to cool for 30 minutes.
How to prepare the chicken to be stuffed
Wash the chicken well, season it both inside and out with salt and pepper.
We put it in the large tray on the stove and grease it with butter on all sides.
For a beautiful look given to the chicken after cooking in the oven we will make a & # 8222massage & # 8221, with sweet paprika.
Assembling the chicken
Insert inside the chicken on the bottom the mushroom filling, thinly sliced apples and quinces and half a lemon.
Pour into the pan a cup of water mixed with white wine, put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix the chopped vegetables and season with salt, pepper, dried rosemary and oil.
After 30 minutes, take out the tray and put the vegetables around the chicken, then put them in the oven for another 30 minutes at 160 degrees.
After the chicken is well cooked, we will take it out and leave it to cool a bit.
The chicken stuffed with mushrooms can be served to guests on a plate with vegetables.
This kind of cooking of chicken goes very well garnish with aromatic rice and a glass of white Riesling.
How to make stuffed chicken stuffing in the oven
a Teflon pan we will put oil heat it and add onion peeled and finely chopped.
After what onion softened a little, we add livers wash and cut into small cubes, stirring until they change color slightly.
Mushrooms cleaned of skin and cut into small cubes, add them over the liver, stirring constantly until the leftover liquid evaporates.
Dam frying pan and We transfer stuffing in a bowl quite roomy, leaving it for 15 minutes cool it.
add boiled rice, whole egg, salt and pepper mixing with a spatula to homogenize and flavor composition.
Wash the vegetables well and cut them into slices.
Then we take each chicken breast, pass it under a stream of water and drain it.
We cut a pocket in each chicken breast. We take a little olive oil and salt and make the chicken breast. Mix the yogurt with the mustard and season with salt and pepper.
Grate the cheese and lightly grease the inside of the pocket with the sauce mixture (keep it on top). We put a slice of ham in the pocket of each chicken breast, 1-2 slices of tomatoes and a few pieces of pepper. Sprinkle cheese inside and put a toothpick to keep the composition in your "pocket"
Put the chicken pieces in the pan, sprinkle them with a little oil and the mustard and yogurt sauce, add a little water to penetrate the chicken well and put it in the preheated oven over medium heat and if the water evaporates, add a little more. When the chicken is well penetrated, drain the sauce, put the grated cheese kept on top and bake for a few more minutes, until a crust forms, then serve.
Apricot strudel and homemade puff pastry
If it's still ripe apricot season, I took advantage of their aroma and color in a delicious apricot strudel and homemade puff pastry.
Sweet and sour, as I like it, with many apricots that have kept their color beautiful, it invites you to enjoy it quickly.
The next one will be with cherries, as soon as possible, because they come out so good with homemade dough.
I also presented on the blog homemade puff pastry recipes, but as I like to juggle the ingredients, this is slightly different.
I really like homemade doughs like this tart dough, or dough for sheets on the back of the tray.
Satisfaction is maximum when everything is prepared at home, and the taste is right!
- 1put the Delicious Vaslui whole
- 300 g ripe or boiled chestnuts
- 150 g minced chicken Delicious Vaslui
- 1 apple
- 2 black truffles
- 200 g dehydrated plums
- 1 small glass of marsala
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of bread soaked in milk (without crust)
- 50 g butter
- 1-2 glasses of water
- 1 glass turns white
- salt and pepper to taste
Steps to follow:
1. Bake the chestnuts and peel them.
2. Put the plums in a bowl and pour the glass of marsala over them.
3. Allow them to hydrate and perfume for 30 minutes.
4. Mix in a bowl the chopped chestnuts, chopped plums, marsala, peeled apple and cut into small squares, minced chicken, well-squeezed bread crumbs, eggs, grated truffles, salt and pepper.
5. Fill the chicken and sew it. Grease it with butter, season it with salt, pepper and bind it.
6. Place it in a large bowl in which you add 1 small glass of water and white wine.
7. Cover the form with aluminum foil and place it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C.
8. Leave it in the oven for 2 hours. Every 30 minutes, check for liquid in the tray. If more is needed, add a little warm water.
9. In the last 30 minutes, set aside the aluminum foil and let the chicken brown nicely.
10. Every 10 minutes, open the oven door and grease the chicken with the sauce formed in the pan.
We caress the chicken in sauce, here is how we prepare it:
- 1-2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1/2 glass of water
- 30 ml marsala
- salt and white pepper to taste
11. After the chicken is evenly browned, take it out on a plate, cover it with aluminum foil and degrease the sauce formed in the pan.
12. Dissolve the cornstarch in the defatted sauce and add the rest of the ingredients.
13. Put the sauce in a pot over low heat and let it thicken.
The chicken fits well, next to a good garnish:
- 3-4 potatoes
- 150 g peas
- 100 g green beans
- 50 g butter
- salt and white pepper to taste
14. Peel the potatoes, cut them into suitable cubes and boil them in salted water.
15. Boil peas and green beans separately.
16. Put the butter in a pan, and when it is hot, add the drained vegetables.
17. Cook them for 5-6 minutes, season with salt and white pepper.
18. Serve the chicken with the vegetable garnish and sauce.
I can't wait to find out what you think about my recipe and how much your family will be impressed!
I'm waiting for your pictures, to be proud of how appetizing you cooked me!
Chicken stuffed with apricots and chestnuts - Recipes
Preparation time: 1 h 10 min.
Ingredient: 1 chicken, 1 jar of boiled chestnuts, 5 pears, 300 ml white wine, salt, pepper, nutmeg, olive oil, rosemary, cinnamon.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: The chicken is washed, the bone is removed, then seasoned inside and out with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Heat oil in a pan, cook the chicken on all sides until it starts to brown a little.
The pears are cut in half, the stalks are removed and three of them are inserted into the chicken, together with the chestnuts. Tie the chicken legs with a kitchen thread and place on a plate.
Grease a pan with oil, place the chicken, pour the wine and add a glass of water. Place the rest of the pears in the pan, sprinkle with chopped rosemary and place the pan in the oven. It is ready when the chicken turns brown. Serve hot, sprinkled with freshly chopped rosemary.
It can also be seasoned with cinnamon powder.
|1. Horns stuffed with ham, parizer, salami (Appetizers> Meat appetizers) |
2. Schnitzel stuffed with pork or veal, chicken breast, turkey, domestic rabbit meat, lamb (meat) (Food> Steaks)
3. Stuffed dates (Sweets> Fruit salads)
4. Chicken rods with sesame (Food> Steaks)
5. Choux stuffed with caviar (Appetizers> Fish appetizers)
6. Tuna-filled pits (Appetizers> Fish appetizers)
7. Shanghai Chicken (Food> Steaks)
8. Transylvanian clear chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
9. Chicken legs with dark beer and raisins (Food> Steaks)
10. Chicken and lemon cream soup with spaghetti (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
11. Chicken legs with couscous and apricots (Food> Meat dishes)
12. Chicken wing stew with onion (Food> Meat dishes)
13. Chicken Breast Roll (Appetizers> Meat Appetizers)
14. Chicken breast and liver rolls (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
15. Chicken roll (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
16. Chicken breast and sesame rolls (Appetizers> Meat Appetizers)
17. Chicken and mushroom rolls (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
18. Stuffed ham rolls (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
19. Smoked ribs with chicken liver (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
20. Salad of raw vegetables and chicken (Salads> Poultry salads)
21. Mushroom chicken soufflé (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
22. Chicken Consume (Soups, Broths, Borscht> Meat Soups)
23. Coconut milk and chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
24. Greek chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
25. Fish stuffed with mushrooms (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
26. Vietnamese chicken salad (Salads> Poultry salads)
27. Chicken soup (II) (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
28. Stuffed veal breast (III) (Food> Steaks)
29. Chicken angemacht (Food> Meat dishes)
30. Chicken soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
Chicken stuffed with lamb
Chicken recipe stuffed with minced lamb, onion, garlic, mushrooms and green onions
Chicken stuffed on the tray
Chicken recipe stuffed on a tray with fried onions, ground pepper and beaten eggs
Baked chicken stuffed with liver
Baked chicken stuffed with stewed chicken liver, onion, bread and boiled eggs
Rooster with wine
Rooster recipe has wine prepared with chicken legs and breast, onion, garlic, yellow and red bell peppers and white wine
Wheat dough leavened with apricot jam
I went into the kitchen with the intention of making some croissants, but along the way I turned them into these wonderful Trigones made of leavened dough with apricot jam, which simply melt in your mouth.
I made a very crumbly dough, with osanza, then I greased it a few times with sour apricot jam and it turned out something good.
They didn't even come out aesthetically pleasing, because the dough still breaks in places during the heat treatment, but they were very, very good.
- For the dough:
- 2 eggs
- 150 g melted and solidified bone
- 150 ml oil
- 150 g sugar
- 300 g Pilos yogurt
- grated peel of a lemon
- a pinch of salt
- 2 guarantee envelopes for leavened dough
- 950 g flour
- For the filling:
- 400 g apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon almond essence
- For anointed:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon milk
- a pinch of salt
Preparation time: 35-40 minutes
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the dough for Trigoane from leavened dough with apricot jam.
Add the flour to the dough until it becomes compact and no longer sticks to your hands.
I got 950 g of flour, weighed with a graduated cup, but you have prepared 1 kg of flour.
Now it depends on the flour and the rest of the ingredients used, I used flour and country eggs.
To tell you the truth, flour never got into my dough as much as I read in a recipe.
Either I got less or more, but the amount must be approximated to know how far we go.
After the dough rests in the fridge, divide it in two.
We leave one part in the fridge until we work it, and the other part we spread it on the slightly floured work table, in a thin sheet and cut it into squares or rectangles, so that we just don't measure.
Assembly and baking Trigens made of leavened dough with apricot jam.
Grease each rectangle with a tablespoon of jam that we mixed with almond essence.
Then fold the dough into a triangle.
Slightly pull the corners so that it comes out evenly, lightly press the dough and grease it again with 1/2 tablespoon of jam.
Fold the free corners again, one on top of the other, grease again with a little jam and fold them once more.
So in total we pack them three times and we will have some wheat in layers.
We place them in a tray lined with baking paper.
Grease them with egg yolk diluted with a little milk and sprinkled with salt and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
Do the same with the rest of the dough.
If the trigons fit all in the tray, it is good to put the first ones in the fridge until we work them and the others in the second sheet of dough.
We do this because it is a crumbly dough, which will grow unevenly, compared to the usual croissants with butter in the composition or oil.
Osanza has the role of breaking the dough, and they are very crumbly, sandy as they say in the people.
I especially like the dough with osanza and I'm sure they are much healthier than the ones with butter, which we don't know what it contains & # 8230.