We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We put the flour in a large bowl forming in the center a crater in which we sprinkle a pinch of salt and a little oil.
We start to add cold water, little by little, starting the kneading.
We get a suitable hard but fluffy crust, which we divide into 4-6 pieces that we spread with the rolling pin on the floured table, until we obtain very thin sheets.
Grease the sheets with oil and place on a half of the sheet a layer of grated pumpkin over which sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon powder.
Bring the ends of the dough inwards and roll the sheet so as to keep the composition inside. We place the obtained rolls in a tray greased with oil.
Cut the rolls in the tray with a knife, thus forming the slices of pie that we grease with oil.
Put the tray in the oven for 45-50 minutes, then take out the pie and powder it with sugar.
It can be served unpowdered if the filling is sweet enough.
We prepare the large stove tray lined with baking paper.
Because we use commercial sheets that are usually a total of 12-14 sheets, we will divide them into two, namely:
-We will place the first part of the sheets on top of each other, but they will be greased with oil with the help of a brush so as not to stick to the baking between them.
Add the pumpkin paste over them, then the rest of the leaves as in the first half of the leaves.
We will grease the sheets on top with a little syrup of sugar, which we make very quickly and certain : in a kettle put 1/2 cup water with 3-4 tablespoons of sugar and leave it until the sugar melts.
Before the pie is put in the oven, we will cut it into squares because it will be much easier to take out of the tray and put on a plate.
The tray will be placed in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 30-45 minutes until the pie turns a copper color.
When the pie is ready, let it cool a bit for 30 minutes, then powder it with sugar.
Pumpkin recipe: very easy to prepare
And you? You want to surprise your guests with a delicious pumpkin pie with which will they suck their fingers? If so, from NatureVia we tell you that you have come to the right place. And, in the following lines, we will tell you in detail how to prepare it from the kitchen of your house.
- 2 pumpkins
- 1 brick of cooking cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of lemon
- Pastry pudding
- First, we will proceed to make pumpkin puree. To do this, we take the two pieces of vegetables that we cut in half. Remove the seeds and then put them in the oven face up on a tray with aluminum foil at a temperature of 180 ° for 60 minutes. After that, I took them out and removed the skin.
- We take a bowl to which we will throw sugar, cinnamon, ginger, lemon peel and salt. Add the two eggs and beat everything vigorously. Then I tossed the pumpkin puree I got in the first spot next to the cooking cream brick. We're removing everything again.
- After that, we will pour this mixture into the pastry that we will put in the oven at a temperature of 220 ° C for about 15-20 minutes. Then reprogram at a temperature of 170 degrees for the next 50 minutes. To make sure the cake is ready, we will insert a toothpick through the center, which will have to come out completely clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven to allow it to cool completely for an hour. Finally, this pumpkin candy will be ready for tasting. From NatureVia we recommend to accompany it with a cream or a little vanilla or strawberry ice cream as an accompaniment.
As you can see, this recipe for pumpkin pie It is very easy to prepare. In fact, it is very possible that next Christmas you always have an unmissable meeting with this sweet American that is so irresistible in our mouths. Christmas Christmas Recipes Christmas Recipes
Method of preparation
Grate the pumpkin, place it in a saucepan and fry in Unisol oil for the first press. Add sugar and cinnamon and leave on the fire until the pumpkin is soft. Place the pie sheets in an oven tray, two by two, grease with oil, then add composition, then again 2 sheets of pie greased with oil over which we put the composition again. It is not an exact number of layers.
Put in the oven heated to 160 degrees and leave until the pie sheets are browned. After removing from the oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Be careful not to cut before it cools.
Ingredients: 500 g pumpkin, 2 large potatoes, 1 carrot, 1 paprika, 1 small piece of celery, 1 onion, 1 clove garlic, 1 tablespoon ginger root, peeled and diced, 100 g butter or 3 tbsp of olive oil, salt, white pepper (optional), sour cream (optional), parsley or green coriander, roasted pumpkin seed kernels or croutons
For the complete recipe click here.
Preparation of crispy pumpkin pie
For pumpkin pies, I like to use pear-shaped pumpkins, or & # 8220pies & # 8221, as they are also known. They have a lot of flesh, they are sweet and fragrant and I especially like them because I find them the right size for my needs. I don't need to sacrifice a big pumpkin if, for example, I want to make a pie in a smaller tray one day.
Sometimes, when I have more time, I clean more pumpkins, put them on the grater with big holes or shave them on the robot (I have a robot like this), fry them with a little oil and sugar, and part of the amount obtained, I'll keep it in the freezer for later. It suits me very well to have such a reserve on the busiest days.
I leave below the quantities I used for the pie you see in the photos, but the recipe can be adapted to any quantity of pie you want to make. Basically, what is new about this recipe is just the way it works, which you can apply to your favorite pie recipe, the one you made until now.
Searched words "pumpkin-pie"
Beat eggs in a stainless steel bowl, then add melted margarine or melted butter and mix well, adding baking soda.
Put in a bowl all the ingredients, borscht, oil, yeast, vanilla sugar, add the flour as needed.
Dilute the yeast in milk mixed with sour cream. Rub the butter with the sugar, then add the eggs and the diluted yeast.
The popular pie entered Dacia through the Romans, who in turn took the recipe from the Greeks. Today's romances and
Wash, clean, apples and pumpkin. Grate the apples and the yellow pumpkin core, season with sugar and cinnamon. it
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. We put the pumpkin through the large grater. Mix the grated pumpkin with the sugar and sugar
Since it's still pumpkin time, I spent about half an hour cutting and peeling half a pumpkin, because they have a hardness to cut,
We mix the flour in a bowl with the baking powder. Dissolve the sugar in milk and pour over the flour. Put lard, lightly beaten egg with
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. The quinces are cleaned and put on the grater. it
Mix the freshly sifted flour with the baking powder. The rest are beaten together: eggs, oil, salt, yogurt. Add the flour and
Mix the milk, sugar and oil in a saucepan until it starts to boil and then let it cool. Over the cooled composition we put the egg (se
-prepare a soft non-stick dough from all the components of the recipe (dough)-let it rest for 20 min -prepare the filling
Dough: Put all the ingredients in a bowl, incorporate the flour as it contains and mix well so that it does not stick to
Rub the yeast with the sugar until it liquefies. Gradually add warm water, salt, 12 tablespoons oil and flour and knead
Knead the ingredients until a hard dough is obtained. The dough is given 200 times as a meal (very important step
Pumpkin Pie Ingredients:
- 450 grams of white grain flour
- 1 or
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150 grams of butter
- 60 ml. of sunflower oil
- 1 pumpkin pie of 1.2 & # 8211 1.5 kg.
- 120 grams of sugar (the filling is sweetened to taste, I used brown sugar, you can put white sugar just as well)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- powdered sugar for sprinkling at the end
Preparation of Pumpkin Pie:
A brief presentation of the ingredients (very simple, by the way) and we can get to work. I wanted to show you the pumpkin, it wasn't big (I got 870 grams of grated pumpkin pulp) but when I cut it I had a pleasant surprise, it was incredibly fragrant.
1. Sift the flour into a bowl and make a hole in the middle. Beat the whole egg with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, add the vinegar, 2 tablespoons of oil and 200 ml. of cold water. Pour the liquid ingredients into the depth formed in the flour and incorporate with a spoon, then knead. Depending on the quality of the flour, you may need a little more water or, conversely, 1-2 tablespoons of extra flour. Knead the dough until it becomes very smooth, non-sticky, with a slightly firmer consistency than a bread dough (kneading should last at least 15 minutes). The dough is gathered in a ball, covered with a bowl or wrapped in cling film and left to rest for at least 30 minutes.
2. Cut the pumpkin in half and peel the seeds, then peel, cut into suitable pieces and scrape through a grater with large holes.
3. In a large saucepan melt 60 grams of butter, add grated pumpkin, sugar, spices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Cook the pumpkin, stirring occasionally until soft (about 10 minutes). Allow to cool completely.
4. After the waiting period has passed, it's time to turn the heavy ball of dough into thin, transparent pie sheets. For this, you need a table around which you can move and a clean tablecloth, made of thick cloth. Spread on the table and sprinkle with a little flour (1/2 tablespoon), which is spread with the palm on the entire surface of the table top. The dough is placed in the middle and, for the beginning, it is spread with the rolling pin in a rectangular shape, as thin as possible (image on the left). Put your hands under the dough and first stretch the middle, helping us from behind the clenched fists.
After the middle has thinned well, pull on the thicker edges of the dough, around the table, until the dough thins and reaches beyond the dimensions of the table top. You will not be able to spread the dough in a single stretch, you will need to walk around the table a few times. Ideally, it should not break at all, but small perforations are allowed.
Finally, the dough should be very thin, so that the pattern of the tablecloth is obvious (pictured right). The thick edges of the dough are cut all around (with scissors or even by hand).
5. Turn on the oven and set it at 190 degrees Celsius. Sprinkle the dough generously on the entire surface with the remaining butter, melted, but not hot, mixed with the remaining oil. Keep about 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture of butter and oil to grease the pie on the surface, before putting it in the oven. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs all over the surface and place the whole pumpkin filling on one of the long sides of the table. (If you don't have butter in the house, you can only use oil to spray the leaves).
6. Starting from the side on which the filling was placed, it is attached to the edge table and lifted, making the pie roll with the filling inside. The edges fold inwards. A long cylinder is obtained.
7. Depending on the preference, the pie can be twisted in a spiral or not. It can be placed in the tray in the shape of a large U, for example, but I preferred to twist it and carefully placed it in the tray covered with baking paper. Sprinkle with the mixture of melted butter and preserved oil on top. Bake in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 180 degrees and continue baking for another 35 minutes. Finally, the pie should be brown and appetizing.
Immediately after baking, the dough sheets will be crispy, if you want them softer, you can cover the pie with a clean kitchen towel. For me, there was no such thing, nor did I take it out of the oven well and everyone in the house appeared at once, as if floating on clouds of perfume.
Sprinkle with vanilla powdered sugar and taste with great pleasure. A little too big, as if another portion were working: P.
Pumpkin Pie & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
pumpkin pie it is one of the desserts of our childhood. I am convinced that every autumn there is no house where the pumpkin-flavored pie does not smell. My father really likes this pie, so my mother often made it at the end of autumn and during the winter. My grandmother had some delicious pumpkins and she always sent them to us. He picked them only after the frost fell to be sweet and fragrant. Honestly, I didn't like this pie and I prefer it Apple pie.
I liked pumpkin more simply baked and sprinkled with a little sugar. For this reason, my mother always baked pumpkin when she made the pie. I liked it colder, it was more fragrant and tastier. We ate it with a teaspoon until we reached the shell. It was one of my favorite winter desserts, along with ripe apples and quinces. Now I like the pumpkin pie and especially the recipe I want to present to you today. It is very fragrant, tasty and tender. I always make it in a sweet portion because it is preferred by the whole family.
For this pumpkin pie, I prefer not to buy the sheets but to make them at home, from a fragile dough that melts in the mouth. In addition, this dough is very easy to make and can be used with any pie. It kneads easily and results in a it took perfect, soft, but not sticking to hands. It is spread in two thin sheets between which we will put the pumpkin filling. For the filling, choose a pumpkin for the pie, good, baked and definitely Romanian. You can adjust the amount of pumpkin and sugar to your taste.
You can put more or less sugar or more or less filling. If you want, you can also bake the pumpkin instead of hardening it. It will be even tastier and more fragrant. To bake it, cut it and bake it at 180 degrees for about an hour. When the pumpkin is soft, it can be mashed and used in the filling. If you like this pie recipe, you can also try my pie recipe American Pie with pumpkin. It has a fine and aromatic filling, the dough is tender and delicious. You have to try it at least once.
Ingredients for the filling
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurt with the egg and salt powder. Afterwards, start to incorporate the flour and knead, when the dough becomes thicker, until the consistency is fine and not sticky at all.
- Spread the dough as thin as possible (not too thin, because it breaks easily) on the worktop very well powdered with flour, so as not to stick.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan over low heat, and as soon as the whole amount has become liquid, take it off the heat because it does not have to boil. Add 2-3 tablespoons of flour to the margarine, until you get a thicker paste.
- Allow the margarine to cool slightly. Meanwhile, cook the pumpkin with 4-5 tablespoons of sugar, for starters. Once it starts to soften, taste it, to check if it is sweet enough, but also if it is done.
- The pumpkin is ready when it is completely soft and has left the juice. Add the cinnamon at the end, then mix.
- Spread the slightly cooled margarine mixture over the entire sheet of dough, then let it cool. When the margarine cools completely and is no longer sticky to the touch, roll the dough sheet with margarine on the inside.
- Cut the dough roll into 2 equal parts, and from one of them spread the first sheet on the counter sprinkled with flour. Put the sheet obtained in the tray well greased with oil, leaving the crust even on the "walls" of the tray.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the tray over the first sheet, taking care to pour as little juice as possible.
- Do the same with the remaining piece of dough to form the top of the puff pastry. If the dough breaks in places, patch it using excess coca pieces.
- After placing the second sheet over the pumpkin, grease the pie with a little oil. Using a sharp knife, cut the pie into squares of about 4-5 cm / side.
- Bake the pan for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown. You can powder it with sugar, if you prefer.
✽ Margarine has the role of creating the puff pastry layer, so don't skip this stage and give it time to harden.
✽ Cut the pumpkin pie before baking, because after it is more brittle and harder to cut.
We present a seasonal dessert, full of flavor: Pumpkin pie.
a packet of pie sheets
Method of preparation
& # 8211 Grate the pumpkin (on the grater with large holes) the day before cooking (preferably in the evening) and mix with the caster sugar
& # 8211 The next day we prepare the pie as follows:
We present a seasonal dessert, full of flavor: Pumpkin pie.
Grease 3-4 sheets of pie with oil and put in the tray (lined with special baking paper), then take a well squeezed grated pumpkin in your hand and sprinkle in the rain over the sheets then sprinkling 2 sachets of vanilla sugar.
Place two more sheets greased with oil over the pumpkin composition and so on until we finish with the pumpkin.
About 3-4 sheets should be on top of the pie. Then grease the top sheet with oil and the remaining pumpkin juice.
Put the pie in the hot oven (180 C).
From time to time we take out the pie and sprinkle it with pumpkin juice.
It is ready after an hour and a half.
The pumpkin must be well squeezed and do not forget to sprinkle vanilla sugar over it in the pan.