We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Separate the eggs. Beat the yolks with half the amount of sugar and vanilla sugar.
2. Mix flour with food starch and salt.
3. Beat the egg whites with the rest of the sugar. Lightly incorporate, spoon by spoon, the composition of the yolks.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 * C.
5. Wallpaper a tray with baking paper, pour the composition for the countertop and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan, turn over on a damp napkin, remove the paper and roll. Allow to cool.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the cream: put the raspberry puree on the fire, let it boil for 2 minutes, add the gelatin dissolved in a little cold water and mix well. Leave it to cool.
7. Beat the whipped cream with 5 tablespoons of sugar, then add the cooled raspberry puree. Put the resulting cream for 30 minutes in the cold.
8. Fill the top with raspberry cream and roll. Let cool for 1 hour, garnish with cream and whole fruit, sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into slices and serve.
Beat eggs with sugar until a fluffy mass is obtained. Sift the flour together with the baking powder and add to the egg mixture. Mix with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are combined.
Pour the dough obtained in a tray lined with baking paper and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes. When the top is ready, take it out of the oven and place it on a cloth sprinkled with a little sugar.
Set aside until cool. In a bowl mix the cream cheese, yogurt, 400 g raspberries and powdered sugar. Stir until a smooth cream is obtained.
Pour 1/3 glass of cold water over the gelatin and set aside for 3-4 minutes until swollen. After 4 minutes, place the gelatin in the microwave for about 20 minutes. When it is removed from the oven, mix it and add it, while it is still hot, in the cream bowl.
Leave the cream aside for a few minutes, then return to the roll top. Spread the cream on it, add 100 g of raspberries and roll the dough into a roll. We wrap the roll in aluminum foil and put it in the fridge until it solidifies completely, for about 2 hours.
After the two hours have passed, cut the chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl, along with the whipped cream. Put the bowl in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. During this time, the chocolate will melt completely, and the obtained icing will be poured over the roll. Add the rest of the raspberries on top. The roll is ready, so you can cut it. Good appetite!
rolls of cocoa with cream cheese and raspberries an easy-to-prepare dessert with seasonal fruits.
A sheet of cocoa roll filled with a cream of fresh raspberry cheese and a icing of dark chocolate.
glazed cocoa roll-recipe
It is not very difficult to make a roll. Some basic rules and roll sheet will be successful. Eggs from which we make the composition to be at room temperature. Carefully break and separate the egg white from the yolk. The yolk should not fall into the egg white, it does not beat well. I prefer to beat the egg whites with my hand with a spiral wire, they beat faster, they become a foam, I add the sugar and I continue beating. The egg white will become a hard and creamy foam that does not fall out of the bowl. Put the yolks and flour mixed with cocoa over the egg whites. Incorporate with slow and wide movements from bottom to top.
In the tray we spread as evenly as possible. Remove from the oven and place on a damp towel and roll hot. When it cools, remove the paper and fill with jam, whipped cream or various creams.
How to make a roll sheet and how it's done Cocoa roll with cream cheese and raspberries find in the steps in the recipe.
Meringue roll with almonds and raspberries
This light foam roll, with a fragrant and cool taste, was my holiday cake. It's not the first time I make meringue roll with almonds and raspberries, I got the recipe from my sister Lacramioara and about a year or two ago, it was part of those published in a recipe book that older readers may have and ordered it. The raspberry meringue roll remained one of my daughter's favorites and she often asked for it and I recently realized that I missed posting it on the blog. The fruits will soon fill the markets and the meringue roll recipe can be the star of this summer, because it can be filled not only with raspberries, but also with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, currants or even pieces of peaches or other juicy fruits to your liking. to each. I am convinced that you will love the recipe for this roll, so… at work!
Preparation time: 00:25 hours
Cooking time: 00:25 hours
Total Time: 01:10 hours
Number of servings: 10 servings
Degree of difficulty: average
- 4 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 120 grams of ground almonds
- 2-3 tablespoons of almond flakes
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 grams of fresh raspberries
- 1 vanilla pod
- 250 grams of mascarpone
- 200 ml. of whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
There will be no fear of the meringue countertop, although it seems a bit more sophisticated, with a little patience and delicacy you will succeed, I tried a roll-like countertop for this recipe (click on the link) which, like the one which I propose to you today, has always been a resounding success.
The first step is to prepare the countertop:
1. Beat the 4 egg whites with salt, add a tablespoon of sugar and continue beating until dissolved (picture 1).
2. Add the ground almonds (picture 2).
3. Mix lightly and pour the composition into the tray covered with baking paper, shaping with a spatula into a rectangle of
38 × 28 cm (the dimensions are indicative, the meringue does not have to completely fill the tray, nor does it have to have very straight edges, it is important to be in a layer of a uniform thickness). Level and sprinkle with almond flakes (picture 3).
4. Bake in the preheated oven at 160 °, until the edges turn golden and the surface is slightly brown (
20-25 min. continuously monitoring) without drying too hard. Turn over with the base paper on another sheet of baking paper, clean, with almond flakes down. While the countertop is hot, working with great care, the paper on which it was baked comes off, inch by inch, this being in fact the only really meticulous phase (picture 4).
5. Roll lengthwise into clean baking paper and cool completely (picture 5).
1. Keep a few raspberries and a few whole mint leaves for decoration.
2. Beat the mascarpone cheese in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and add the sour cream. cold cream, mixing until a thick cream is formed. Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise and grate the seeds, which are added to the cream, as well as 1 tablespoon of chopped mint leaves. (picture 1)
3. According to preference, the fruits can be homogenized together with mint and vanilla in mascarpone cream and whipped cream or can be left whole (picture 2).
4. Unroll the roll and fill it with cream, so that the surface sprinkled with almonds remains outside, not covered with cream (picture 3).
5. Carefully roll the rolled cream inside (picture 4).
The meringue roll with almonds and raspberries is placed on a plate, decorated with mint leaves and raspberries and sprinkled with 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
Before serving, the roll is refrigerated for at least two hours.
It is a light and cool cake, fragrant and fine, it is worth trying. I wish you good work and good appetite!
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
RASPBERRY CREAM ROLL - Recipes
- The home
- Food and health
- Practical advice
- About us
- Data confidentiality
- Terms and conditions
Chocolate roll with raspberry cream
This classic version of chocolate roll can turn into a light dessert when you add fresh raspberries and cream cheese.
For the filling
Use a pan large enough to hold a large heat-resistant bowl. Fill with water so that the water does not reach the bottom of the bowl and bring to a boil over high heat. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C and line a 23 x 30 cm tray with baking paper.
Reduce the flame and put the bowl in the pan. Put eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat the composition with a whisk for 12-13 minutes until it thickens and takes on the appearance of a foam, and the whip is left on the surface when removed. Take the bowl out of the pan and beat the composition for another 2 minutes.
Sift the flour together with the cocoa powder and incorporate it into the beaten egg with a large metal spoon, in eight-shaped movements.
Pour the composition into a tray, spreading it over the entire surface. Bake the top for 7-10 minutes, until it hardens on the surface.
Immediately turn over a sheet of waxed paper larger than its surface, carefully peel off the paper from the countertop with a serrated knife, clean the burnt edges of the countertop.
Roll the countertop wide with a clean sheet of waxed paper on the inside, then let it roll on a wire rack for 30 minutes, until it cools completely.
Meanwhile, for the filling, lightly crush the raspberries in a bowl with a fork. Add the cream cheese and mix the sugar to taste, then cover and let cool.
Carefully unfold the cooled countertop and remove the paper. Spread the raspberry filling close to the edges. Roll the countertop again - don't worry if the surface of the countertop cracks when you roll it again: it's part of the fun.
Sprinkle sugar on the roll and arrange on a plate. For serving, cut into slices with a long, serrated knife.